Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Song Eighty-Seven

My husband and his friend the talented orange from television have become obsessed with buying Macs on eBay, so I'm cutting into their BrokeMac adventure for a few moments to blog my tune o' the day. Oh, and what a day! I cut a heart out with a thermal plasma cutter (well, not a real heart, an aluminum one). But, this visit to a welding-environment allowed me to pick up some kicky faux-Timberlands to protect my dogs from the flying sparks. It was super cool! Then, I got to finish off the heart with some kind of mega-power tool edition dremel-y thing. Also, cool. Though, I can now say from experience that no one wearing a welding helmet would wind up with Jennifer Beals's hair at the end of the day. Still, what a feeling! Song eighty seven is by Goldfrapp, "Ooh La La." An angry electronica rave up. It really reminds me of another song, but I can't place it exactly. Her voice is slightly processed with a backing track that would not be out of place in a Final Four arena-setting. Oops, I've just been told he's on a deadline to look at the computer of his dreams (remember Lenny Von Dohlen?). So, I'm out.

278 to go.

No comments: